Saturday, October 10, 3007

All aboard!

Man! This ship is trashy! I was right about the breakfast meal--it's a good thing I ate well beforehand, although the prospects for dinner don't look too good, let alone food for the next few weeks. God save us all.

Disregarding the foul muck they call food, the captain and the shiphands all seem quite nice. There are two other passengers, a 20-something human woman named Julianna and an old Earlobian man named Trub. They seem interested in my situation, especially Julianna, but I tell a good story. I like them both. Julianna seems gruff, but I have a feeling she's actually quite a caring person. Trub is pretty cool. I really like his sarcastic sense of humor. Neither one of them gave me a real satisfactory reason for their trip.

I've decided that I'm going to keep an audio journal. I'll post it here for archival purposes.

No comments: