Friday, October 9, 3007

Flight booked

I've booked a flight to Volton. I have to fly under the radar as I'm only eleven years old, so I got myself onto a cheap-o iSemi that has retrofitted a cargo container into a passenger area. If anyone asks why an eleven-year-old is all alone, I tell them I'm visiting my uncle. If that doesn't stay their curiosity... judo-chop!

I'm not really looking forward to the trip--two weeks of a cramped, stuffy box is not my idea of a good time. Never mind the mixed company. I'll have to make sure to bring along enough reading material.

What could my parents have been involved in? Sure, I saw very little of them and I realize that the medical and pharmaceutical fields are pretty wild--I've seen pictures--but my parents have always been clean. ALWAYS!

I had better go pack lest not get enough sleep. I say goodbye to Earth at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning and I need a good breakfast before I leave--the stale bagels and squashy fruit I'm bound to be served on this flying dump just won't cut it. I get HUUUUNGRY!

Oh, and it's my Dad's birthday today. Happy birthday, Dad.

No comments: